YouTube has become one of the mainstream career options today and people are earning greatly with their video-making jobs. All the influencers, celebs, brands, and video creators depend on one thing i.e. views on their videos (a most crucial element in determining the success of their channel). Once the video has views, it would surely attract subscribers and people who give feedback such as likes, comments, shares, and dislikes. It’s important for the channel owners to meet the views limit to apply for YouTube’s paid partnership program. Now that you know the importance of YouTube channel/video views, you shall be thinking about how to get more and more views easily. One of the simple answers is purchasing the video views online on websites such as Viewsfly. You will get a great number of working views on videos for an affordable price tag. The site is trustworthy alongside having a great number of clients. Here in this article, we take you through insights into how to judge the earnings on the YouTube platform. Know how you can calculate your revenue from YouTube.
Also Read: YouTube Views: Everything about how to buy views
Different ways of analysing earnings from YouTube:
- Advertising Revenue: Youtubers receive Ads revenue when someone sees the ads displayed on their videos. These ads could also be overlaid beside the videos. YouTubers usually earn between $3 and $5 per thousand video views on average
- Channel Memberships: Creator’s subscribers make a monthly recurring payment in exchange for exclusive perks that the creator offers. These can be one of the earning assets from the channel
- Super Chats and Super Stickers: Creator’s subscribers pay to have their messages displayed in chat streams, this is another way YouTubers generate revenue
- Merch Shelf: Creators can now allow their subscribers to shop their branded merchandise or other fashion items shown on the display below the video
- YouTube Premium Revenue: Just a few years ago, YouTube introduced it’s premium membership for users who prefer watching videos without ads. As one of the portions of a YouTube Premium subscriber’s subscription fee, YouTube pays creators when people watch these videos.
What are the factors that determine the earnings on YouTube:
- CPM (Cost Per Mille) Vs CPC (Cost Per Click)
- Estimated gross earnings per 1,000 views on videos or channel
- Estimated earnings per subscribers
- Estimated variance based on video engagement
- Video/channel’s ranking probabilities and watch time hours
- Content of the video which are suitable for the AdSense
How is Youtube revenue calculated ?
Although there are estimations on how much YouTubers with a certain subscriber base would be earning, not all the YouTubers earn the same amount with a similar audience base. The earning on YouTube truly depends on different factors such as type of Ads, views count that attracts the Ads as well as users, video rank performance on the platform. If you are still struggling to find out if your earnings are positive or negative, then you can judge your channel’s performance based on the below-mentioned estimated views count and amount of earnings. Here’s an estimated chart for how many YouTubers in India and outside are believed to generate revenue having a certain amount of views count.
|Estimated Earnings (in dollars)
|Estimated Earnings (in rupees)
|$50 to $80
|₹200 to ₹500
|$500 to $2,500
|₹2,000 to ₹5,000
|$3,400 to $40,000
|₹7,000 to ₹30,000
|$80,000 to $100,000
|₹1,50,000 to ₹6,00,000