Video making business on YouTube is surely incomplete without views and watch time metrics. Almost all the video creators on the platform are concerned about garnering more and more views on their videos. Why do YouTube video views matter the most? Well, only by having great video view metrics, one can monetize their channels for YouTube’s paid partnership programmes. Channels which don’t manage to garner the views count, subscriber base and watch time hours as per monetization eligibility, fail to make money from the platform. If you are in search of video views then consider buying them online from websites such as Viewsfly. Viewsfly will help you easily get 100 YouTube views in no time. Here you will get real and effective views for your YouTube videos. They have affordable packages for online views purchase. In this article you are about to find out effective ways to get 100 YouTube views fast.
Effective ways to get fastest and free 100 views on YouTube:
- Promote videos on social media platforms: Promoting YouTube videos on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest is one of the fastest ways of garnering views. One can easily garner around 250 to 300 views within a day after cross promoting the YouTube video URLs on social media handles. Make sure to use proper thumbnails and hashtags on the platform.
- Optimize video title: One of the key reasons why YouTubers miss out attracting more views on their channels, is because of ignoring the video title quality. Optimizing the YouTube video title is crucial to work efficiently as per YouTube’s search algorithm. YouTube’s search algorithm crawls the channel videos which is based on SEO and titles optimization. Use highly searched keywords in the headline and also use tags with high volume.
- Optimize video descriptions: Many bigger and successful YouTubers miss out optimizing the YouTube video descriptions. Each keyword that the creator manually puts on his/her channel is optimized by the YouTube search algorithm. In order to help these algorithms crawl your videos quickly, write working descriptions with rich keywords and search terms. YouTube video descriptions shall also be short quick for reads. You can use hashtags in descriptions and pin on the location to enhance the metrics.
- Use attractive thumbnails: YouTube thumbnails are potential in turning impression rates into real views. If the thumbnail is pleasing and attractive, the user might not think twice before clicking the video play button. Use attractive colors, images and texts on thumbnail that signify the video quality and content
- Pre-announce video release date: Many subscribers and visitors on any channel miss out watching videos, because of lack of real time information about the posting timings. Although the visitors can enable post notifications from any channel, not all the visitors do it. In order to help people know what time and date your videos will be out, share a post on social media platforms and alongside announcements on YouTube’s community tab.
- Recommend video: If you have a trustworthy subscriber base on YouTube as well as on social media, consider messaging people personally to recommend your videos. This trick works if you are a newbie on the platform. You can also share video recommendations via WhatsApp to people who know you personally.
- Piggy back on trends: Social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others showcase the top trends list, which are updated in hourly and daily format. One can see the top trending topics in each field/genre. Creators must know when and how to piggyback on the trends. One can include trending/viral topics in their video content or use trending hashtags in the descriptions or title. Work smartly.
- Collaborate with other YouTubers: Creators who are new on the YouTube, often collaborate with other creators to expand their audience base. Try to become friends with YouTubers who have a similar fanbase as yours. Collaborate for a pre-planned video. You will not only attract new visitors to your channel, but also will produce unique content for your current followers.
- Always monitor video content: Do not use lengthy video introductions as it prompts the users to press skip/ back button. In this digitally evolved era, people have short attention spans. New visitors usually don’t like watching lengthy video intros. Keep the visitors happy, keeping the video intro short and attractive.
For more such updates, stay hooked on to this space.